Grasse is a world capital of perfumes and flowers, Grasse is also a city of art and history. Between the Mediterranean and Provence, this region of the Alpes Maritimes is ideal, summer and winter, to flatter all the senses.
The restaurant with its panoramic terrace overlooking the country of Grasse will put your eyes full morning, noon and evening.
- 20 km from Cannes and 35 km from Nice
- 30 km from the Marineland of Antibes
- Close to Vallauris, Biot, Saint-Paul de Vence
- Near the Gorges du Verdon and the Esterel mountains
- On the territory of the Regional Nature Park of the Prealps of Azur
- In the region of the painters, Fragonard, Chagall, etc.