Grasse is a world capital of perfumes and flowers and also a city of art and history. Between the Mediterranean and Provence, this region of the Alpes Maritimes is ideal, summer and winter, to appeal to all the senses.
The restaurant with its panoramic terrace overlooks the beautiful scenery of Grasse.
- 20 km from Cannes and 35 km from Nice
- 30 km from the Marineland of Antibes
- Close to Vallauris, Biot, Saint-Paul de Vence
- Near the Gorges du Verdon and the Esterel mountains
- On the territory of the Regional Nature Park of the Prealps of Azur
- In the region of the painters, Fragonard, Chagall, etc.